PARENTS AS PARTNERS
Learn how you can help support your child’s learning.
St Patrick's MARIST COLLEGE acknowledges parents and carers as each student’s most influential, primary and essential educators.
We encourage parents to be actively involved in College life and work with us to ensure the best educational outcomes for your child. Parents are also actively encouraged to attend College events such as sports carnivals, exhibitions and performance evenings.
How can I contribute?
Parent partnership is key to a successful school experience for students. At St Patrick's Marist College we provide a variety of opportunities for parents to get involved, including:
- Parents and Friends Association
- Attending Parent Information and Interview Evenings
- Taking part in Learning Forums
- Volunteering for Exam Supervision
- Participating in Parent Surveys
- Helping with the School Musical
- Taking part in Working Bees
- Assisting at Sporting Events
- Becoming a Professional Partner.
Volunteer and contractor training
We welcome the contribution volunteers make to the life of our school.
As part of our commitment to keeping students safe, all volunteers in schools are required to complete the building child safe communities undertaking form and child protection training module before volunteering. These checks reduce potential risk and forms part of our strategy to build child safe communities.
ST PATRICK'S MARIST COLLEGE HAS A SUPPORTIVE AND WELCOMING COMMUNITY
We look forward to you joining us!